As I’m a newbie blogger, I have never heard of this Liebster award.. But it sounds fun and gives more content to write on the blog. I have received my nomination from mrandmrswow, so thank you for that!
Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you, share 11 facts about yourself and make 11 questions for 5 other bloggers to answer.
Their questions were:
How old were you when you played your first video game?
I think I was like 6 or something, it was Super Mario Bros
Did you ever play an N64? If so, what was your favourite game?
I didn’t, I did however play on the NES, which also was my first gaming console!
Would you rather play a Gnome or a Goblin? Why?
I´d rather be a Goblin, so I have a New Jersey accent, which would make me giggle all the time!
If you had to choose between only ever doing PvE or PvP, which would you pick and why?
PvE, I like the personal character growth you get from PvE.
What’s been your favourite raid or instance in WoW?
Karazhan, I have many fond memories from that Raid instance. It was the first one I did in a serious guild.
If you could live in Azeroth, where would you choose?
Goldshire, on Argent Dawn server..because…reasons!
If you had to marry an NPC, which would it be and why?
VARIAN WRYNN <333333333333333333333333333333333333 Because hes amazing and awesome and cool and wise and and and *sigh* yeah!
What set up do you use to game? Any tips for others interested in upgrading their pc?
My setup has an Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3. 40HGz (CPU’s), ~3.4GHz with a Geforce GTX 560, it’s an ol’ gal, but she keeps up, still. I’m not that good with PCs, so I cant give many tips, I do know that as a gamer, you’ll want to go Windows 10, when it’s out!
Have you ever met any gaming pals that you met online?
Yes one, I meet up with him once every blue moon! I know the guy for 9 years now, but I do see him as a good friend.
Do you enjoy watching/visiting Blizzcon? Why/why not?
I do, I love the atmosphere, even on stream. I’d love to visit it someday!
Would you let your children play WoW? At what age? Why/why not?
I would, WoW teaches you a lot of stuff, most importantly it will teach you how to play as a team which is something I find pretty important.
11 facts about me
1. I love music, especially 70s-80-90s music!
2. I have never been further away then Germany.
3. I have never been on a plane.
4. Guildwars was the first MMO I played.
5. I like to pretend my bycicle is my epic mount.
6. I almost know all the lines from all the seasons of the show Scrubs.
7. My dream is to start a Youtube channel, about whatever, but never have the guts to do it.
8. When I get nervous, I start playing with whatever object is in my reach, it’s almost always a pen.
9. I love puns, a day never goes by without me making a pun.
10. I am Dyslextic.
11. I’ve hardly tell people irl that I play WoW/games a lot.
My nominations are:
I’d like to nominate my friends anyiakajessica
Your questions are:
1. What is the first game you’ve ever played?
2. What is your favourite game and on what console?
3. What will be the first game you’ll let your kids play?
4. If you could be a game developer, what kind of game would you make?
5. What is your favourite gaming genre and why?
6. How important is playing with other people to you and why?
7. For how long do you see yourself playing games?
8. What role does gaming have for you in your life?
9. Do you tell openly you play games, also how much games you play? Why?
10. What is your opinion of the people of the internet?
11. How long could you be without video games?
Good luck and have fun!